Hear how to use your marketing skills to accelerate your career.
One of the most important things in career development is learning from those who have gone before you. And as you reach leadership roles, sharing and setting the building blocks for those who follow.
In our next webinar, Katie Rosser (Director of Seldon Rosser) interviews Rebecca Burton (Oceania Brand, Marketing and Communications Leader at EY) on how to build your leadership capabilities and best position yourself for the future.
This will be a conversational style webinar with plenty of opportunity to contribute to the discussion. You can expect practical tips delivered with real stories shared. And, before the webinar, you will be invited to ask questions and raise career issues that interest you.
You will learn:
- What does it really take to be a leader? And what can professionals earlier in their career do to best position for future success?
- What does your Director of BD & Marketing really want from you?
- How can you be an effective influencer?
- How do you know if you’re really a “trusted advisor”? How to work with Partners to get there.
- What is the future for professional services BD / Marketing? What will firms need and invest in – and how should you be positioning for this?
- What do Directors of BD & Marketing look for when hiring?
Rebecca Burton started out at EY, as a client serving professional before moving into pursuit, business development and global client account leadership roles, over a 17 year period. She then moved into BDM Director roles in legal at the prior Henry Davis York and KWM, before joining EY heading up their Oceania Brand, Marketing & Communications team 3 years ago. Rebecca has worked as a senior leader in London and Australia. She brings a very broad perspective to building a marketing career in professional services.
Katie Rosser is one of the Directors of Seldon Rosser, market leading search & recruitment agency. Working across the Asia-Pacific, they place business development and marcomms professionals into some of the best professional services firms. Katie has a birds eye view of professionals in the market: the career paths they chose, what makes them successful, what employers look for in team members seeking to become leaders of the future.
Let Katie & Rebecca be your strategic career counsellor and mentor for this hour and "you’re sure to leave re-invigorated about how you approach your career.”
||Wednesday, 23 October 2019
Auckland - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sydney / Melbourne - 12:00 pm - 1 :00 pm
Brisbane - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Adelaide - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Hong Kong / Singapore / Perth - 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Webinar - login details to be sent to registrants
Please note the webinar will be recorded and sent to all registrants.
||ICON Member: AUD$40
Non Member: AUD$60
* Please note all invoices will be in AUD.