Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Thursday 27 & Friday 28 October 2016 – Swissotel, Sydney
In 2016, APSMA will deliver its largest and most comprehensive conference ever for the Asia Pacific region...
With the theme SW!TCH, the conference will deliver a packed two day program of plenary sessions, workshops, breakouts and networking events covering executive leadership, sales, pricing, business development and client relationship management as well as B2B marketing, digital strategy, communications, content and public relations.
The program responds to the current headwinds affecting all of the specialist disciplines within Professional Services Marketing and will feature the well-honed insights of the experts as well as the challenger attitudes of the disruptors, from both within professional services and from other sectors.
The conference also takes a new approach to the old model of panel discussions, and there will be another step up as we SW!TCH venues for the ever popular cocktail party.
There are 10 plenary sessions featuring:
- The Airport Economist, Tim Harcourt
- Amanda Gome, Head of Notable Media and former ANZ Bank Head of Digital and Social Media
- Professor Robert Wood, Australian Graduate School of Management and Director of the Centre for Ethical Leadership
- Ryan Bonnici, Marketing Director of inbound marketing specialists, Hubspot
- Colin Jasper and Frontier Economics on developments in pricing strategy and behavioural economics
- Keith Dugdale, Managing Director of The Business of Trust, on Selling in a Procurement-driven World
- Nick Wall, Acciona on Building a Bid - Winning Sydney Light Rail
Plus, workshops and breakouts featuring:
- Technology in Action - new tools and software supporting marketers
- Social Media and Personal Brand, Katie Bennett-Stenton, Deloitte
- Finding your purpose at work and in life, Organisational Psychologist Rupert Bryce, Performance Strategies
- Talking About The Generations - Deloitte Millennial Report
Plus, a session dedicated to highlight presentations from the current conference of APSMA partner, the Association of Proposal Management Professionals. To stay up to date on the latest program developments follow us on Twitter @APSMA #apsmaswitch or LinkedIN.
To download the full program, please CLICK HERE.
APSMA is the keynote professional development and engagement network for sales, business development, marketing and communications professionals working for the leading professional services firms in Asia Pacific.
APSMA thanks Conference Sponsors: