Imagine a business where all key people use their voice so powerfully that high impact conversations convert.
Lucy Cornell is an international keynote speaker on the innate persuasive power of the human voice.
The Cornell Voice Advisory are global specialists on the speaking voice for business professionals. Now it is critical for all employees to be able to speak with impact, influence and confidence. Leaders now need to be heard through a general high level of anxiety or in fast paced and unpredictable scenarios. The business that comes with face to face speaking will get lost in the pandemonium unless people have the skills to stay in control and cut through (virtually or not).
- To stay in voice while working remotely
- To speak boldly when it matters
- To be clear and direct
- To listen deeply so you can discern where agenda meets truth
- To access the remote working super power: to hear what is in a voice - not just the words, but the intention.
Let’s cut the white noise. Now, more than ever, is a time for meaningful voices.
- Understand how to establish presence and maintain confidence when speaking
- Learn how to command attention through use of physicality, breath, voice and energy
- Learn how to step confidently into high stakes speaking
- Empower confidence for participants to be an influence for the business
- Explore practical techniques to manage nerves
- Understand how to increase influence through connection and engagement
- Practical tips to take away and incorporate into the business
- A free gift of Lucy's e-book - 'Connect and Inspire'
- A free 20 minute strategy call with Lucy about your voice
- 50% off Online Masterclass till 20th July
- 6 hours of beautifully produced and pre-recorded video content hosted and taught by Lucy Cornell
- Work across 10 modules following our ABVS methodology
- Access to our Executive Suite: rich inspirational resources
- Full access straight away and for 1 year on any device
- Typically $800 - Special ICON offer of 50% off until 20th July at $400 inc GST
- Register here
Lucy Cornell is an author, speaker and CEO of The Voice Advisory Group. Lucy has been empowering business leaders globally for twenty years. As a keynote speaker, Lucy enables leaders to connect with and engage their audience with an authentic voice; one that demonstrates presence, credibility, persuasive power, confidence and vision.
Lucy is one of 200 Linklater trained voice teachers in the world with extensive academic and practical experience training with voice tutors from Royal Shakespeare Company (UK) and as an actor and teacher at Shakespeare and Company (USA). She also holds a Masters of Applied Science in Voice Research (USydney) and a Bachelor of Arts/Education (UNSW).
Lucy has been a specialist speaker for Young President’s Organization (YPO) events globally for the past ten years in Istanbul, Barcelona, Miami, Pakistan, Dubai, Oman, South East Asia, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Zealand. YPO members are all CEOs of high net-worth businesses whose expectation of education is high.Lucy’s corporate clientele range from CEOs and senior executives of blue chip companies such as McKinsey, IBM, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank to politicians, barristers and lawyers.
||Tuesday, 7 July 2020
||Auckland - 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Adelaide - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Hong Kong / Singapore / Perth - 10:00 am - 11:00 am
||Webinar - login details to be sent to registrant closer to the webinar
Webinars are also recorded and sent to registrants.
||ICON Member: Free
Non Member: AUD$90