The role of the BDMC specialist in professional services has constantly evolved.
In 2023 a considerable number of firms are driving change, transformation and innovation agendas, against a back-drop of one of the biggest changes in technology to affect our generation.
With so much changing it’s important for BDMC professionals, no matter their level, to stay ahead of the curve on where the industry is going.
In this session Katie Rosser will facilitate a discussion with Sue-Ann Wilson, Head of BD & Marketing APAC, Clyde & Co, Dawn Westerhout, Head of Corporate Affairs & Marketing, KPMG Asia Pacific, and Roy Ang, Executive Director, Head of BD & Marketing, APAC, Withersworldwide, which will touch on the below topics and also give you the opportunity to ask your own questions.
* The affect Chat GPT and other generative AI will have on team structures and job descriptions.
* Managing career progression when the tactical becomes automated.
* BDMC staying at the forefront of this change.
* Mentoring your team through the changes ahead.
* The soft-skills and behaviours that will increase in importance.
We hope you are able to join us.
Thursday, 3 August 2023
Registration from 8:45 am, with panel discussion from 9:00 am to 10:00 am
6 Battery Road, #10-01
Non-members: AUD 33 | approximately SGD 30
A light breakfast will be provided.
ICON thanks our event sponsor
ICON thanks our venue sponsor